To be in effect as of November 1, 2010.
Our site, cctvcambridge.org, is a public forum dedicated to issues of interest to Cambridge residents, businesses and organizations who may post, link and comment on content relating to our community.
- Stuff on this site (like text, audio, video, images or more) may be submitted by CCTV or by users who hold accounts on our site.
- Stuff posted here by users is not affiliated or supported by CCTV.
- Information we collect about our users is kept private and safe.
- If you are simply browsing our site or posting comments then you have no requirement to provide your personal information.
- To post new content you must give us, at a minimum, your email address and nickname.
- You may delete your content or account at any time and CCTV will no longer keep your stuff on record.
- We will never give your information to another entity unless the law requires us to do so.
- You have a lot of freedom on our website. If you abuse it, you will lose it.
- You can’t post illegal stuff. Don’t post obscenity, defamation, threats, or invasions of privacy.
- You can’t sell stuff. Don’t post advertisements for products or services.
- You can’t distract or derail the topics. Stay on topic, or start your own.
- You can’t spam our site. We hate spam.
- You can’t violate copyright law. Don’t post other people’s stuff.
- CCTV won’t be held responsible if you break the law. If you get in trouble with the law, you will pay the bills.
- CCTV won’t take your stuff. It’s yours and always will be. But we may use your stuff to show off what a great site we have.
- Some posts reference other sites, such as links or embedded video. CCTV is not responsible for content that is not on our site.