CCTV is looking for an organized, reliable, and friendly woman to help oversee our computer lab during weekly drop-in hours dedicated to offering individualized computer help to women in our area. The intern will assist women in acquiring a variety of computer skills, with a focus on job searching, resume writing, feeling more comfortable with computers, and other related skills. A sincere interest in helping women use computers is required, as is sensitivity to the needs and concerns of those new to computers. Must feel comfortable working with a non-profit organization with a diverse constituency.
Details & Benefits:
* Work 1.5 hours per week for 4 months
* Receive free membership to CCTV
* Take free classes for the duration of the internship
* Receive training and support
* Production opportunities available
* College credit possible
* Network with the local video production community
* Get valuable teaching experience.
Basic knowledge of MAC computers is required.
How To Apply:
Please email a copy of your resume to Nicole Belanger at nicole(AT)cctvcambridge(DOT)org, or drop off at CCTV at 438 Mass Ave, Cambridge, MA 02139.