This Week in NeighborMedia: a recap of the week's captivating Cambridge stories produced by NeighborMedia correspondents at Cambridge Community Television.
- Beverly Mire entices readers with what to expect at the upcoming "Are You Smarter than a CRLS student," taking place Thursday, March 29: "Why We Live Here: Cambridge Rindge and Latin High School."
- Siobhan Bredin photo documents the changing graffiti mural wall in Central Square, thanks the artists, and asks readers to tell her more about the wall: "Everchanging Central Square Art Wall Changes Again."
- Saul Tannenbaum covers the reaction to City Council's decision to allow the size of a Kendall Square rooftop park to be decreased: "Google's Aftermath: The Curious Comments of Mayor Henrietta Davis."
- Mark Jaquith: photographs the progress made at the North Bank Bridge and discusses future plans for the area: "New Sights in East Cambridge."
Upcoming Cambridge Events
- March 24
- WAM! Boston Film Festival
- March 25
- Cambridge Symphony Orchestra Concert - Essential Tchaikovsky!
- CCTV's Edit II: Intermediate Final Cut Pro 7 Class
- March 28
- 2012 Robert Creeley Award Reading: Thomas Lux
- Computers for Spanish Speakers/Computadoras Para Personas Que Hablan Español
- March 29
- ImprovBoston Presents: Harold Night
- Ongoing Events
- Ma Rainey's Black Bottom Presented by Huntington Theatre Company at Boston University Theatre, Mainstage (Now - April 8)
- For additional events or to post your own, visit CambridgeCalendar.org.
Have a story idea? Send email to newstip (AT) cctvcambridge (DOT) org.
Can't get enough NeighborMedia?