In this intensive 9 hour workshop in three sessions, you will learn advanced features and tools in Final Cut Pro to manipulate animated titles, motion graphics and filter effects. Topics covered include:
- Using Photoshop to create custom graphics that will be integrated into Final Cut Pro HD as a sequence for animation.
- learning to work with multiple sequences within one project.
- Learning to control keyframes in Final Cut to animate videos, filters, still images and layered Photoshop sequences.
- Working with advanced titling techniques and composition to output files in multiple formats.
- Controlling the flow of rendered files and rendering preview optimization.
Prerequisite: Edit I: Beginning Final Cut Pro.
- Sun, 2/12/2012, 6:00 - 9:00 PM
- Mon, 2/13/2012, 6:00 - 9:00 PM
- Tue, 2/14/2012, 6:00 - 9:00 PM
This course is offered by Cambridge Community Television, in Cambridge, MA. Enrollment in this class requires advance payment and membership at CCTV. Date, time and curriculum is subject to change. To inquire or register for this course, please contact CCTV directly by phone: 617-661-6900.