In this intensive 9 hour workshop, students will explore advanced features in Final Cut Pro HD. Topics covered include:
- How to use Photoshop to create custom graphics that will be integrated into Final Cut Pro HD as a sequence for animation.
- Use powerful tools that help you instantly edit a rough cut on the timeline, while working with multiple sequences within one project.
- Learn how to control keyframes in Final Cut to add animation to video, filters, still images and layered Photoshop sequences.
- Work with advanced titling techniques and composition to output files in multiple formats.
Prerequisite: Edit I: Beginning Final Cut Pro.
- Mon, 9/19/2011, 6:00 - 9:00 PM
- Mon, 9/26/2011, 6:00 - 9:00 PM
- Mon, 10/3/2011, 6:00 - 9:00 PM
This course is offered by Cambridge Community Television, in Cambridge, MA. Enrollment in this class requires advance payment and membership at CCTV. Date, time and curriculum is subject to change. To inquire or register for this course, please contact CCTV directly by phone: 617-661-6900.