This Week in NeighborMedia: a recap of the week's captivating Cambridge stories produced by NeighborMedia correspondents at Cambridge Community Television.
- Maurice Wilkey talks with dj Paul Foley, who spins at ZuZu's “Decade – 80’s Dance Party”: "An 'Awesome' Central located monthly social hot-spot!"
- Sylvia Rozwadowska-Shah finds early 20th Century love letters while renovating her Cambridgeport home, inspiring new interest in Cambridgeport History Day: "If this house could talk... An enchanting trip to Cambridgeport's past."
- Lori Jobe shares her discoveries about one of the top ranked High Schools in the nation, located right here in Cambridge: "Central Square’s Prospect Hill Academy Shines."
- Tim Kardatzke profiles Cambridge's Gather Here, including info about its new artist-in-residence program, and vibrant community: "Gather Here: Not just a business it's a way of life."
- Mary Holbrow covers the recent celebration of volunteers who prepare homemade meals for neighbors in need: "Cambridge and Somerville Celebrate Community Cooks."
- Sarah Cortes reports on both the benefits and concerns arising from the transition to detail rich Smart Grid technology: "Smart Grid Technology Reveals Your Activities in Your Home: Privacy Panel Raises CyberSecurity Concerns."
Upcoming Cambridge Events
- For upcoming Cambridge events, or to post your own, visit CCTV's CambridgeCalendar.org.
Have a story idea? Send email to newstip (AT) cctvcambridge (DOT) org.
Can't get enough NeighborMedia?