This Week in NeighborMedia: a recap of the week's captivating Cambridge stories produced by NeighborMedia correspondents at Cambridge Community Television.
NeighborMedia participated in the 2012 Park(ing) Day, setting up an outdoor community news room to find out what over 50 passerbys think about Central Square. To listen, see, and read their visions, visit NeighborMedia.org or http://www.vojo.co/en/groups/cambridge-community-television
- Beverly Mire celebrates youth from Cambridge, profiling the Cambridge in Motion project and CitySprouts: "Why We Live Here: Our Awesome Youth."
- Saul Tannenbaum covers efforts to mold the process to recruit a new City Manager as Robert Healy prepares to retire after a 30 years tenure: "The Path to a New City Manager."
- Mary Holbrow reports on the local arrival of Monarch butterflies as they migrate: "Monarchs Head South."
- Srin reviews the weekly adult magic series which takes place at Harvard Square's Hong Kong: "Magic, No Mike, at The Mystery Lounge."
Upcoming Cambridge Events
- For upcoming Cambridge events, or to post your own, visit CambridgeCalendar.org.
Have a story idea? Send email to newstip (AT) cctvcambridge (DOT) org.
Can't get enough NeighborMedia?