Photoshop CS4: Advanced Techniques
In this workshop, you will learn how to use Photoshop to create a 11 x 17 poster to promote your show. Topics include:
- Working with multiple layers and forming layer ‘Groups’.
- Color matching and manipulation.
- Resizing, skewing and distorting layers and text.
- Advanced layer blending techniques and alignment.
- Adding text with shadows and effects.
- Sun, 9/23/2012 6:00 PM
- sun, 9/30/2012 6:00 PM
Prerequisite: Introduction to Photoshop.
This course is offered by Cambridge Community Television, in Cambridge, MA. Enrollment in this class requires advance payment and membership at CCTV. Date, time and curriculum is subject to change. To inquire or register for this course, please contact CCTV directly by phone: 617-661-6900.