Over the past two years, I've been compiling links to social media resources from around the web. Here's my list that features content from a number of sites, including Socialbrite, Mashable, and Engadget. I've also included a link to my bookmarks at Delicious.com. I hope you find them useful. Please share your own links in the comments section at the bottom of the post.
* 5 steps to a successful social media strategy
* 5 Tips for Optimizing Your Brand’s Facebook Presence
* HOW TO: Manage Multiple Social Media Profiles
* 10 Marketing Realities Nonprofits Need to Accept to Succeed
* Social Media Tracking Tools
* Why Organizational Simplicity Is Key To Social Media Strategy Success
* Social media for nonprofits: Where to start?
* 21 Essential Social Media Resources You May Have Missed
* How-to: Effectively manage your Facebook privacy settings with three simple lists
* Social Media Nonprofit Benchmarks
* Colin Rhinesmith's socialmedia Bookmarks