This Week in NeighborMedia: a recap of the week's captivating Cambridge stories produced by NeighborMedia correspondents at Cambridge Community Television.
- Chris Herold and Andrew Vitvitsky cover the recent Woman of the Year parade [VIDEO]: "Hasty Pudding Theatricals fêtes Claire Danes at Harvard Square parade."
- Saul Tanenbaum reviews Cambridge's new smart phone application: "The Cambridge iReport App: A Few Potholes on the Path to Progress."
- Siobhan Bredin previews the Boston debut of Ladyfest and explores what to expect: "International Ladyfest in Cambridge Feb 3-5."
- Mark Jaquith probes potential consequences for Cambridge with MBTA cuts: "How Could the MBTA Funding Crisis Affect Cambridge?"
- Srin C. discusses vegan baking, social justice, and more with Veggie Galaxy Pastry Chef: "Meet Your Baker: Pastry Chef Lesli Turock."
- Susana Segat reports from Harvard Square, where from the benefit Chocolate Treasure Hunt to the Second Annual Chocolate Sampling Event, chocolate was the word of the day: "Crowd by Chocolate."
Upcoming Cambridge Event
- February 3
- LadyFest Boston Three-Day Music Festival (through Feb 5)
- ImprovBoston Present: My Dark Love, An Improvised Teen Gothic Romance
- February 6
- Orientation for New Television Producers
- February 7
- CCTV Screenwriting 101 Class
- CCTV Introduction to Mac OSX Class
- The Story Space 20th Anniversary Celebration
- February 8
- Meeting of the Central Square Advisory Committee
- Come Sunday - featuring jazz vocalist Patrice Williamson; A 2nd Wednesday Concert at the New School of Music
- February 9
- CCTV Documentary Production Class: Zip Docs - 021XX
- CCTV Field Camera I Class
- ImprovBoston Presents: Harold Night
- For additional events or to post your own, visit CambridgeCalendar.org.
Have a story idea? Send email to newstip (AT) cctvcambridge (DOT) org.
Can't get enough NeighborMedia?