Come and learn the basics of how to operate this award winning software that's become the industry standard for the pros. In this introductory session, you will get to:
- Explore how to set up Final Cut Pro 7 properly.
- Trim clips in the Viewer & Timeline while snapping clips back to back.
- Mix audio, add transition, filters & titles.
- Export project to DV-NTSC video, or burn a DVD.
- Sun, 9/9/2012, 6:00 - 9:00 PM
- Mon, 9/10/2012, 6:00 - 9:00 PM
- Tue, 9/11/2012, 6:00 - 9:00 PM
If time permits, students will also learn the basics of integrating JPEG images and adding custom transparent logo in the PNG image format for lower thirds.
Pre-requisite: Intro to Mac OSX or proficiency test.
This course is offered by Cambridge Community Television, in Cambridge, MA. Enrollment in this class requires advance payment and membership at CCTV. Date, time and curriculum is subject to change. To inquire or register for this course, please contact CCTV directly by phone: 617-661-6900.