After years of discussion and preparation and planning, it has finally happened – we have moved into our new home!
Our new facility at 438 Massachusetts Avenue is the perfect place for CCTV to grow and thrive.
We are still accessible in Central Square and we’ve picked up fabulous new landlords (MIT!) and neighbors (The Central Square Theater and the Dance Complex)! But most of all, our new home provides the opportunity to create more collaborations with area arts and cultural organizations, offer multi-media and technology training and support to more individuals and community based organizations, and strengthen the capacity of our neighbors to engage in civic dialogue. The larger facility has:
- Twice the number of live studios, one located in the window on Massachusetts Avenue
- computerCENTRAL will double in size, as will the classroom
- A dedicated space for teens in the Youth Media Program
- A robust data network to accommodate faster web publishing
- Steerable satellite dishes to provide viewers with current programming from around the globe
- Click here for more details about our building and future plans.
To date, we have secured $1.73 million of the $2.3 million needed but we still have a ways to go to reach our goal. Won’t you consider making a gift to the CCTV Capital Campaign and help us continue to serve our community for years to come? There are so many ways - and reasons - to contribute: